But I was asking myself, is it possible to quantify just how engaged our students, teachers and senior leaders are with the program at the moment? It turns out we can - and I can say I'm pretty darn impressed. Here then are some pre-trip engagement stats.
- 44 - The number of comments our students have left on posts on their group blogs
- 335 - The number of visits the JUA Portal (the site you are reading now) has seen since the JUA started heating up
- 11 - The number of countries we are drawing visits from. Our friends, family, colleagues and other educators and students from around the world are paying attention to what you are about to do.
- 1300 - The number of times group blogs have been visited
- 12 - The average number of minutes our visitors from the Philippines spend checking out our blogs