First check out the slide show above - it's the same one I gave in School Meeting today.
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers:
- What should I bring? Click here to view the packing list.
- What is the standards of dress? Click here to read about Business Casual.
- What group am I in? Click here to view the final group list.
- Where we are staying? We are in a very nice hotel in Cambridge. For the purposes of Internet safety we're not publishing the exact location of our lodgings here. If you want to find out more please let me know!
- How will I be graded? The JUA is graded Pass / Pass with honors / Fail and appears on your report card. Click here to find out more.
- What kind of safety and supervision policies are in place for the trip? Click here to see our safety policies.
- Who will my roommate be? How many roommates will I have? There are four people to a room with two queen size beds. You will be with three other people from your group in single gender rooms. You may not visit the room or floor of the opposite gender.
- I don't see my question here, what should I do? Click here to read the FAQ or give Mr. Mundahl a call (603) 677-3546.