Do fences make good neighbors?
We want to make a video! But wait, we don’t have a video camera and none of us are that great at using iMovie…How about an essay? Sounds good.
What do we need: Tape recorder for interviews.
- How does
immigrant legislation compare with that of economically similar countries? U.S.
- What are the “costs” to American citizens for having illegal immigrants in the country?
- Does the general public lump all migrants (legal and illegal) in one group?
- What does it take to get a green card and then become an American citizen?
- Why does “everyone” want to come to the
- Community survey
- Various embassies
- Community centers or places where English classes are taught to interview immigrants
Cultural Society. Boston